Leopard (Arno) Yachts
brand was created by the Picchiotti family in the 1970s. The Italian construction company is located on more than 92,000 square meters in the city of Pisa. Leopard Yachts is recognized worldwide for their high-quality yachts. The company dates back to 1907, however, the shipyard and brand Leopard Yachts of today, built their first yacht in 1973. This yacht was built entirely of wood, and a long list of wood yachts soon followed. In 1984, the first Leopard (Arno) fiberglass yacht was launched. The new millennium brought a big change; after four centuries, the Cantiere Navale Arno, which is today Leopard Yachts, moved from the Arno River and established their head office along the Canale dei Navicelli, near Pisa. Today, Leopard (Arno) Yachts produce some of the sleekest, fastest, most sought after luxury yachts in the world, equipped with the latest in technology.