Belize Charters -
Our crewed sailing charters on a 42 foot catamaran will thrill you as we explore the clear waters of the caribbean off the coast of Belize. Dive with us and see the wonders of the worlds second largest barrier reef, the outer atolls and the famous Blue Hole.
Panama Cruise -
Panama Cruise is your best source for fresh water fishing, sport fishing charters, yacht or sailing adventures, boat rentals, yacht tours and yacht sales in the Republic of Panama Central America! With years of experience, our staff knows the importance of establishing a postive relationship with clients. We focus on delivering the most accurate, detailed, important information concerning Panama's weather, beaches, islands, hotels, fishing resorts, rentals and choosing the best custom tour package.
Sail With Luka Charter Adventure -
Join us on our 56 feet sailing yacht "Luka" for affordable, offshore trips in one of the most spectacular parts of Central America: Panama and De Las Perlas archipelago.
We offer sailing trips with:
- Fully crewed yacht with all basic accommodations.
- Unbeatable rates.
- Flexibility - you choose where to go, and how long you wish to stay.
- Sailing lessons from our experienced Captain.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, prepared by us or if you wish, you can cook yourself.
- Picnics with barbecue on beautiful islands or bays, when at anchor.
- Water sports - swimming, diving, snorkeling, fishing, etc.
- Sunbathing on lovely beaches, if desired sunbathing at Playa de las Suecas, the only official clothing-optional beach of Central America.
- You can enjoy Robinson Crusoe’s castaway lifestyle for a while… - Experience Island of Bartolomé, where the “Survivors” filmed their famous Show.
- The Pearls archipelago is the meeting and mating spot for whales from both North and South America, and on the way, it is not unusual to observe whales and dolphins.
- Optional: Canoe up the Chagres River to the Embera indigenous village of Embera Drua, learn about Embera customs and their relationship with nature. There will be handcrafts available for sale and you will have a chance to be painted with the traditional jagua, a natural dye the Embera use to adorn their bodies. Open-minded and spiritual atmosphere aboard.