Who Can List?
Yachts.com is glad to invite any Yacht owner or Broker to register and list with us. However, we recommend that individual Yacht owners enlist the assistance of a yacht broker to help with their yacht transactions.
We have several listing guidelines.
1. An email address, phone number, URL or all capital letters is strictly prohibited in any section of the listing, except where specified.
2. Each individual listing may contain only one Yacht, ads for multiple
Yachts or your company are not allowed. Users may list as many individual yachts as desired.
3. No duplicate listings, do not list your Yacht twice! Even
in another region.
4. Your listing must be placed in the closest appropriate region
to the yacht location.
5. Your listing must reflect accurate information about the Yacht. Yachts.com is not responsibile for erroneous information.
We have several registration guidelines.
1. Do not register twice even if it is for someone else. We track by many attributes.
2. Multiple registrations will result in the deletion of all listings in all accounts.
3. Registering for someone else is strictly prohibited.
4. Your registration must reflect accurate information about the registrant.
5. You must reply to any and all inquires by email within a reasonable amount of time.
6. You must reply to any and all emails received by a Yachts.com staff member within 72 hours.
We scan every registration and every listing. Please read all the guidelines before you
For your convenience the listing guidelines will also be displayed when you list your Yacht.