Here is a stabilized 2000 49’ DeFever cockpit motoryacht for only $345,000! Shenanigans is in very good condition and ready for her new cruising owners to take over from her present caring owners. She is the only stabilized 44+5 model available and she is definitely the best buy on the market, so don't wait or Shenanigans will be sold and back out cruising!
Features / Electronics / Extras
49’ DeFever Vessel Walkthrough
From the swimplatform, one would enter the cockpit through the starboard side transom door and then walk up several steps onto the sundeck. From the sundeck, you can walk along either side deck, step up several steps to the flybridge or enter the salon through the full height doorway. Once inside the salon, you will find the galley port aft, built-in settee and table to port and a port side deck access door forward. There is cabinetry to starboard and then the lower helm starboard forward. Then step down forward into the guest stateroom and the stand up engine room or walk aft and step down into the master stateroom.
49' DeFever Accommodations
The 49' DeFever cockpit motoryacht offers a full beam aft master stateroom with ensuite head and a forward guest stateroom with v-berth and insert and ensuite head.
49' DeFever Salon
The 49' DeFever offers a huge salon with built-in seating and a teak table to port, cabinetry to starboard, lower helm starboard forward, side deck access doors on each side and galley port aft.
49' DeFever Galley
The galley is located port aft in the salon and offers opening side and aft windows for plenty of natural light and ventilation.
- Princess electric 3-burner cooktop and oven
- 2 X Norcold under-counter refrigerators/freezers
- Microwave oven
- U-Line icemaker
49' DeFever Dining
Dining is offered at the salon port settee and teak table.
49' DeFever Lower Helm
Shenanigans offers a lower helm starboard forward in the salon with a full console, Pompanette helm seat and starboard side deck access door.
49' DeFever Master Stateroom
The full beam aft master stateroom offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, 2 transom hatches and 6 portholes for loads of natural light and ventilation, custom drapes, hanging lockers, storage cabinets and drawers and ensuite head.
49' DeFever Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is located forward and offers a v-berth with insert, 4 portholes and overhead hatch for plenty of natural light and ventilation, hanging locker, storage cabinet, drawers and shelves, reading lights, custom drapes, teak parquet sole and ensuite head.
49' DeFever Laundry Room
Whirlpool full size washer and dryer
49' DeFever Sundeck
The 49' DeFever sundeck is famous for its size and easy access. Shenanigans offers non-skid deck, full overhead cover, wetbar forward, same level side decks and bulwark gates on each side.
49' DeFever Cockpit
The large cockpit on the 49' DeFever offers teak cap rails, non-skid deck, transom door to the swimplatform, hot/cold shower in a transom compartment, lazarette access and steps to the sundeck.
49' DeFever Flybridge
The huge flybridge offers an aluminum frame and canvas hardtop, radar arch, full Eisenglass enclosure, non-skid deck, helm forward with storage underneath, Pompanette helm seat, benchseats forward on each side and benchseats aft on each side.
49' DeFever Audio And Visual Equipment
- KVH Tracvision M5 satellite TV system
- Shakespeare Seawatch 2025 TV antenna
- Dish Network VIP211K satellite TV receiver
- Pyle Pro PTA2 stereo power amplifier
- Bose surround sound system with Bose exterior speakers on flybridge
- Hook up for TV in salon
- Vizio flat screen TV in master stateroom
49' Defever Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Icom IC-M127 VHF at lower helm and two units on flybridge
- Robertson AP20 autopilot at lower helm and on flybridge
- Raytheon ST60 multi-function system at lower helm and on flybridge
- Furuno GP-37 DGPS receiver at lower helm
- Seth Thomas ship's clock and barometer in salon
- Newmar Phone-Com intercom system
- Raymarine M1500 Marine Monitor on flybridge linked to laptop connection at lower helm
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno Navnet vx2 chart plotter at lower helm and on flybridge
- Furuno FCV-585 depth sounder on flybridge
- Simrad R135 rudder angle indicator on flybridge
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass on flybridge
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass at lower helm
49' DeFever Electrical System
- Westerbeke 12.5BTDA 12.5 kW generator with 2,751 hours
- Victron Centaur 50 amp battery charger
- Magnum Magnasine 2812 inverter/charger with control panel and battery monitoring panel
- Balmar dual fan alternator
- Balmar ARS 5 voltage regulator
- 4 X West Marine Group 27 8A31DT 105ah inverter bank batteries
- Northstar Group 27R generator start battery
- 50 amp shore chord on retraction reel in cockpit and spare chord in foredeck storage box
- Shore power connections fore and aft
- 50 amp to twin 30 amp Y splitter chord
49' DeFever Engine /Mechanical Equipment
The engine room is accessed through an aft door in the guest stateroom.
- Twin Perkins M135 135hp main engines
- Morse engine controls
- Sturdy AccuSync engine synchronizer system
- Racor 900Ma fuel filter with pressure gauge for each main engine
- Racor 500FG fuel filter with pressure gauge for genset
- Seaward 6 gallon water heater
- DeFever sea chest
- Three zone Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Groco ARG 1250 sea strainers for main engines and ARG 750 sea strainer for genset
- Naiad #201 stabilizer system
- Centek exhaust system
- Storage shelves starboard side and work bench forward
- Tankwatch 4 tank level monitoring gauge
- Par Max4 40 psi automatic water system pump
- Well-X-trol WX-102 water system pressure tank
- Vacuflush toilet system
- Spare propellers
49' DeFever Deck Equipment
- Maxwell 2200 anchor windlass with foot petal controls at windlass and controls at both lower helm and on flybridge
- SL Claw 90kg plow type anchor
- Dual stainless steel anchor pulpit
- Manship foredeck hatch
- Foredeck built-in storage boxes
- Stainless steel hand rails and deck hardware
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Marquipt boarding ladder
- Fresh water washdown fore and aft
- Textalene windshield covers
49' DeFever Tender
- New Zodiac Cadet 310 10' RIB with a Honda 8hp 4-stroke outboard
- Columbia 1,000 lb capacity tender davit
49' DeFever Fishing Equipment
- Two rod holders in cockpit cap rail
49' DeFever Safety And Fire Protection
- ITT Jabsco searchlight
- Rule bilge pumps
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- First Alert carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Lifesling man overboard retrieval system
49' DeFever Exclusions
- Seller's personal belongings
- Salon TV