Helga’s Car is not only in very good condition, she is the lowest priced 60' Ocean Alexander on the market. She also offers numerous upgrades. She is a proven blue water passage maker, properly maintained and very attractively priced. With her twin screws, Docking Master remote control system, hydraulic bow and stern thrusters and raised pilothouse design, she is very easy to handle. Her present owners are a couple who have extensively cruised the Caribbean, Bahamas and East Coast, and they rave about her seaworthiness, easy handling and comfort as a liveaboard. Quality construction, classic styling and attractive asking price make Helga's Car a great buy!
Features / Electronics / Extras
60’ Ocean Alexander Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon through the aftdeck door, you will find a storage cabinet port aft, an L-shaped sofa and coffee table port forward and lounge chairs to starboard. The galley is located further forward to port. Up a few steps and you enter the raised pilothouse with a benchseat and table port aft, side deck access doors on each side and a full helm forward. The stairs to the guest staterooms are starboard forward. The guest stateroom is forward and the master stateroom is amidships. There is a dressing room aft of the master stateroom and then access to the engine room.
60' Ocean Alexander Accommodations
Helga's Car offers a master stateroom with ensuite head amidships and a guest stateroom with ensuite head forward. Both staterooms offer centerline queen size berths.
60' Ocean Alexander Salon
The salon offers a storage cabinet port aft, L-shaped sofa with hi/lo teak table port forward, lounge chairs and end table to starboard, large side windows, aft windows, Aluminum "Dutch" door aft and teak & holly sole.
60' Ocean Alexander Galley
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Subzero 700 refrigerator with drawer freezers below
- Gaggenau ceramic 4-burner cooktop and oven
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Sharp Carousel microwave/covection oven
- GE garbage disposal
- Franke double stainless steel sink with faucet
- Silestone countertop
- Teak & holly sole
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- U-Line icemaker in salon
- U-Line refrigerator/icemaker on flybridge
- U-Line refrigerator/icemaker in master stateroom dressing room
60' Ocean Alexander Dining
Dining is offered at the hi/lo teak table in the salon, the settee and table in the pilothouse and the seating with table on the flybridge.
60' Ocean Alexander Master Stateroom
The amidships master stateroom offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinets and storage under berth, carpet, port side porthole and ensuite head to starboard.
The ensuite head offers teak & holly sole, Silestone countertop, Techma head, Grohe faucet and enclosed shower.
There is a dressing room aft of the master stateroom that includes a hanging locker, wetbar with U-Line refrigerator/icemaker and the washer-dryer.
60' Ocean Alexander Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a centerline queen size berth, nightstands, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, carpet and extra large portholes.
The ensuite head offers a teak & holly sole, Silestone countertop, Techma head, Grohe faucet and enclosed shower.
60' Ocean Alexander Laundry
Full size Maytag washer and dryer.
60' Ocean Alexander Pilothouse
The pilothouse offers a full helm forward, Stidd helm seat, L-shaped settee and double pedestal folding teak table port aft, side deck access doors on each side, internal stairs to the flybridge, teak & holly sole, Bomar overhead hatch and side windows.
60' Ocean Alexander Aft deck
The large, covered aftdeck offers bulwark doors on each side, a transom door to the swimplatform, teak decks, teak deck furniture, fresh and raw water washdown, swimplatform fresh water shower, molded-in steps to the flybridge, same level access to the wide side decks, a deck hatch to the lazarette and secondary access to the engine room and storage in the forward bulkhead.
60' Ocean Alexander Flybridge
The flybridge offers a hardtop, Radar arch, new canvas bimini extension aft of the Radar arch, two Bomar hatches in the hardtop, non-skid decks, two EEz-In helm seats, wetbar with a Kenyon Custom BBQ grill and U-Line refrigerator and ice maker, storage cabinet, L-shaped seating with double pedestal table, internal stairs to the pilothouse and aft molded-in stairs to the aftdeck.
60' Ocean Alexander Audio And Visual Equipment
- Intellian satellite TV system
- Sony Bravia 32" flat screen TV in salon on lift
- Sharp Aquos 32" flat screen TV in master stateroom with DVD/CD system
- Sharp Aquos 20" flat screen TV in guest stateroom
- Home theatre DVD/CD system in salon
- Clarion AM/FM/CD satelite ready player on flybridge
- Fusion MS-WR600 satellite ready stereo system on tender
60' Ocean Alexander Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Garmin GPSMap 5212 chart plotter in pilothouse and on flybridge
- Raymarine E120 chart plotter in pilothouse and on flybridge
- Coastal Explorer electronic chart software on ship's computer
- Raymarine ST8002 autopilot in pilothouse
- Raymarine Smart Controller remote autopilot system
- Raymarine ST60+ rudder angle indicator and wind speed/angle indicator on flybridge
- Icom IC-M504 VHF in pilothouse and on flybridge
- Icom IC-R75 SSB in pilothouse
- Inmarsat handheld satellite telephone
- Ritchie magnetic compass in pilothouse and on flybridge
- Garmin GPSMap 441s on tender
- Icom Commandmic on tender
- Chelsea barometer, tide and clock
60' Ocean Alexander Electrical System
- Northern Lights 20 kW generator with 1,797 hours
- Xantrex 3000 watt inverter/charger
- Mastervolt battery charger
- 8 new heavy duty gel cell house batteries
- Battery parallelling system with control switch
- 50 amp shore power chord
- Pre-wired for NMEA 2000
- Blue Sky Energy 500 watt solar panels and control system
- 12vdc outlet at flybridge helm
- Glendinning Cable Master shore chord system
60' Ocean Alexander Engine /Mechanical Equipment
- Twin CAT C-7 Acert main engines
- CAT engine control panels in pilothosue and on flybridge
- Glendinning electronic engine controls
- ZF 286A gearboxes
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- PTO's on both gearboxes for the hydraulic system
- Dual Racor 75/1000 fuel filters with pressure gauges for main engines
- Dual Racor 75/500 fuel filters with pressure gauge for generator
- Gulf Coast fuel polishing system
- Fuel manifold
- Perko oil change system
- Delta T engine room ventilation system
- Humphree hydraulic stabilizer and trim tab system
- Keypower hydraulic bow and stern thrusters
- Torrid 20 gallon water heater
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning system
- WaterMakers 900 gpd watermaker
- Tankwatch 4 tank level monitoring system
- Hart Systems Tank Tender tank level gauge
- Docking Master wireless remote control system
- Dripless shaft seals
60' Ocean Alexander Deck Equipment
- Muir Cheetah anchor windlass with footpetal controls at windlass and controls at both helm stations
- Ultra 77lb stainless steel anchor
- Secondary 45lb stainless steel anchor
- Bomar deck hatches
- Non-skid decks forward and sides and teak decks aft
- West Marine deck box on flybridge
- Bulwark doors on each side fore and aft
- New canvas bimini extension aft of arch
- Stainless steel deck hardware and rails
60' Ocean Alexander Tender
- 2010 14' Novurania RIB with a Garmin GPSMap 441s chart plotter, Icom Commandmic VHF and Fusion Sat ready, CD, FM/AM radio.
- Yamaha 60hp 4-stroke outboard
- Steelhead Marine 1500lb tender davit
- UMT tender chocks
60' Ocean Alexander Hull
- Hand-laid solid fiberglass hull bottom
- Airex C70/90 foam coring in hull sides
- Fiberglass swimplatform with teak deck
- Frameless, tempered windows
- Underwater lights
60' Ocean Alexander Safety And Fire Protection
- ACR searchlight
- ACR EPIRB
- Firebiy engine room fire suppression system
- Revere Elite life raft
- Johnson 2200 gph bilge pumps
- Engine room and aft deck camera system
- Kahlenberg air horn
60' Ocean Alexander Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
- All artwork